Re: PBC ARES® In Person Meeting announcement Info for Wed the 15th at the Red Cross Building

Latest news and announcements for WPBARG and the community
WB2MBV
Amateur

Re: PBC ARES® In Person Meeting announcement Info for Wed the 15th at the Red Cross Building

Post by WB2MBV »

Hello ALL

IN PERSON MEETING – we will be holding our monthly in person meeting February 15th 2023 starting at 7:00pm at the Red Cross located at 1250 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407. (just to the West of I-95 and just North of 45th Street)

We will have OUR Radio Room open for everyone to see the setup and gear, and we be planning the final stages of the Simplex Challenge. I cannot stress enough the need for volunteers to sign up and help with ARES this year.

We are planning on having pizza, so please email me that you are planning on attending so we can have enough for everyone. cwa01@comcast.net

Below is the link to the organization chart. We are in need of volunteers for leadership positions, so please look this over and let me know if you can volunteer for a position. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you have any questions, please reach out to me by email.

Chris Anderson Palm Beach County ARES EC

KK4ENJ cwa01@comcast.net