This month's Saturday in the Park - Calling all slow scan experts

Latest news and announcements for WPBARG and the community
Michael M
Elmer

This month's Saturday in the Park - Calling all slow scan experts

Post by Michael M »

This month, with FLARC, we are going to attempt some HF slow scan work, exchanging real-time photos of each other.

If you're experienced in this, come on down and be part of our team. If you've never done it before and like to see it, well, come on down for that too!

That's Saturday the 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Directions can be found here - viewtopic.php?t=100

We welcome visitors. Come one, come all!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
KO4WTM
Operator

Re: This month's Saturday in the Park - Calling all slow scan experts

Post by KO4WTM »

I plan on coming and operating QRP CW. Would like to see SSTV on HF in operation.
SWAMPER
Elmer

Post by SWAMPER »

It was great to meet the WPBARC member's that attended and checking out their setups! It was a very interesting event. Now... I'm prepping for my Technician test April 1st. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

It was great meeting you. Your enthusiasm In this hobby is contagious!

Good luck next Saturday!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt