Lake Worth, FL 33262
June 3, 2023
10:00am to 2:00pm

All proceeds will be donated in Kevin’s name to:
• South Florida VA National Cemetery
• Wreaths Across America

smkevins ham sale sign.jpg
Link to map > https://goo.gl/maps/RLULDcP2U8581mqo6?c ... 1&entry=tt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael M
Elmer

Re: Kevin’s WPBARG HAM Yard Sale

Post by Michael M »

Very nice, and a great idea.

Kevin was a member of Squadron 47, Florida Detachment of the Sons of the American Legion. This past Saturday, at The American Legion, District 11 Constitutional Convention, we honored Kevin at the Post Everlasting ceremony. Thank you Commander Smith (KM4RYM).

"Post Everlasting is the final destination within the American Legion where our departed comrades transfer to when they are called for duty by the Supreme Commander. We salute our departed Post members and thank them for their contribution and service to our Country, Community, and Post."
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
SWAMPER
Elmer

Post by SWAMPER »

Thanks for honoring Kevin. Myself and Kevin's family deeply appreciated everything everyone is doing in remembrance of Kevin.

My wife Michele ordered Chinese food for dinner and I ate once I got home from the WPBARG Meeting tonight.
After eating my dinner and cleaning up. I seen a fortune cookie in the box the food was delivered in.
I ate the cookie and read the fortune.
Here is a picture of the actual fortune cookie:
sm20230524_215959.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

Good stuff right there!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
SWAMPER
Elmer

Re: Kevin’s WPBARG HAM Yard Sale - 06/03/2023

Post by SWAMPER »

Myself and Kevin's family would like to thank everyone for attended and making donations Kevin's WPBARG HAM Yard Sale.

All proceeds will be donated in Kevin’s name to:
• South Florida VA National Cemetery
• Wreaths Across America

We really appreciate the support that the WPBARG members have provided with Kevin's passing!

We hope to see you at Kevin's Celebration of life will be June 10, 2023 at South Bryant Park, 407 S Lakeside Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33460. 9:30am to 2pm any questions please contact me here or at swamper@bellsouth.net
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

You guys really did a great job! A ton of really cool stuff, and, as gracious hosts, you made sure we all weren't hungry or thirsty. That was wonderful, but what I enjoyed most was the visit... sitting around and chatting. Great people and great conversation always makes for a great time!

As much equipment that was sold, there's that much more. It's astonishing how much equipment Kevin had, and some really cool stuff, especially for folks who are interested in some of the older stuff. Perhaps that is an opportunity.
SWAMPER
Elmer

Post by SWAMPER »

Michael M wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:32 pm You guys really did a great job! A ton of really cool stuff, and, as gracious hosts, you made sure we all weren't hungry or thirsty. That was wonderful, but what I enjoyed most was the visit... sitting around and chatting. Great people and great conversation always makes for a great time!

As much equipment that was sold, there's that much more. It's astonishing how much equipment Kevin had, and some really cool stuff, especially for folks who are interested in some of the older stuff. Perhaps that is an opportunity.
We probably would have sold out if we had ground rods, rubber boots and umbrellas for sale....during the typhoon! LOL
We had a customer revisit us this morning and he pretty much cleared us out.
Great times with great friends...we hope for more times like this in the future, just under different circumstances!
Thanks 73
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

Ha! The weather was ominous.

Under different circumstances for sure.