How to Join the West Palm Beach Amatuer Group

Latest news and announcements for WPBARG and the community
Michael M
Elmer

How to Join the West Palm Beach Amatuer Group

Post by Michael M »

Living in West Palm Beach or even Palm Beach County is not a requirement. We have members living in multiple counties in Florida. We also have members living in states from Arizona to New Jersey, and as far away as Norway.

To join, download and complete the attached application, enclose a check for the type of membership (explained on the application), and send it to the address on the application or bring it to a club meeting that we hold every fourth Wednesday of the month at the Cox Science Center in West Palm Beach. If you will be paying for your membership online, you can email us the completed application.

Don't have your license yet, but need help getting it? No problem! We will help you. You can join as an associate member and then upgrade your membership when you are licensed. If you don't have your license and you would just like to support our organization and be involved in our activities, we welcome you to join as an associate member.

Not sure if you want to join? Visitors are always welcome to our meetings and activities!

Our meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month, with the exception of November and December. December there is no meeting and November we push it back due to Thanksgiving.

Note: You can now pay your dues online here - https://wpbarg.com/membership-dues/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
Reed
Amateur

Re: How to Join the West Palm Beach Amatuer Group

Post by Reed »

What time is the meetings on the 4th Wed?
Reed (aka: Shrimp)
KA4DNR/WRUK204
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

We have it the same time every month, 1900 hrs., and, as in all our activities, everyone is welcome.
https://wpbarg.com/2023/07/12/monthly-meeting-july-26/

Reed wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:28 am What time is the meetings on the 4th Wed?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
majell1n
Amateur

Post by majell1n »

Hello!

If you pay the dues via PayPal I imagine you still want the actual membership form? Is there an e-mail I can send the pdf to?

Thanks!

Josh
W4MJN
Michael M
Elmer

Post by Michael M »

Hi Josh,

Yes, we would still like that form. You can send it to the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of this page. If you have any trouble, shoot me at PM here on the board.

Thank you for your support, and welcome!
majell1n wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:11 pm Hello!

If you pay the dues via PayPal I imagine you still want the actual membership form? Is there an e-mail I can send the pdf to?

Thanks!

Josh
W4MJN