Free HT radio and RT systems programming software for new licensees

Latest news and announcements for WPBARG and the community
Michael M
Elmer

Re: Free HT radio and RT systems programming software for new licensees

Post by Michael M »

I wanted to bump this up because it has been extended again until the end of August. While this program has been extended a few times, there is no guarantee it will be extended again or equipment will last to the end of this extension or any other.

If you received your license within the last 6 months, this is available to you. If you're thinking of getting your license, we will be giving the exam on August 5th. More information on that will be posted this Saturday on our website, but you could look at older posts on our main web page as the information hasn't changed, other than the date.

https://www.qrz.com/jumpstart
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt
SWAMPER
Elmer

Post by SWAMPER »

Great HT even with software and cable.
20230415_080106.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Domenic
Amateur

Post by Domenic »

FYI to any newly licensed operators, I'd forgotten about this offer but they still honored it with a redemption code even though I'm 60+ days since license. So it's still active and pretty lenient on the rules even as of Oct 2023.